homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shots

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shots
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:37:36 -0500

Bev; Even I, anti-doctor as I am, would have gotten the shots. The cost would have given me pause more than the 'western medicine' thing. There are some things I would rely on western medicine for...setting broken bones, doing necessary surgeries, and things like rabies shots, where there are no natural alternatives. Serious and immediately life-threatening things they handle well. It's the more mundane health issues where I think they are trained to treat the symptoms instead of the underlying problems.

Lynn Wigglesworth