homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shots or not?

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shots or not?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:57:44 -0500

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Sage Austin | Eureka! Design <
eureka AT hctc.net> wrote:

> My husband is taking me to the doctor, I am starting the shots today.
> Will let you know how it goes...

Sage, I am sorry for your trouble. The money will sort itself out, your life
is worth far more than two grand. My natural inclination is to avoid the
doctor but after reading that 1:4 or 1:6 fox bite cases in your area were
rabid, even I thought you should get the shots. I'm glad you did. I hope you
have a high pain tolerance.

Lisa
sw VA