homestead - Re: [Homestead] medication / supplement combos and danger

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] medication / supplement combos and danger
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 09:04:28 -0800 (PST)

Roxanne, when you say you don't trust drugs, do you just mean the hyped drug
company products? You have taught yourself a lot about herbal remedys, is
that not just 'natural' drugs?

You are correct, to a large extent, about the influence of the drug reps.
But, alot of prescribers do take the time to investigate the newer drugs and
in a lot of cases, are hesitant to prescribe, no matter how many nice dinners
the drug reps buy....................