homestead - Re: [Homestead] medication / supplement combos and danger

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] medication / supplement combos and danger
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:41:39 -0800

The scarier thing is the sheople do NOT want to be confused by the facts. They seem to want to believe whatever fairytale Big Pharma is currently pushing. Case in point, Gardasil.

Since I know the husband of the woman who wrote most of the advertising campaign for Gardesil, I know all that hype was written BEFORE they had even begun testing on Phase 2 (girls the age they are pushing it on) and before Phase 1 testing was finished! HELLO! The total testing on Gardesil was a whole four years!

For starters, the statistics they use to push the vaccine in the U.S. are the statistics worldwide. In the U.S. the incidence of cervical cancer has been decreasing for the last two decades because of the push for routine pap smears! The incidence of death due to CC is almost nil in the U.S. and generally only happens in women who can't afford the routine paps AND when they get a positive can't afford to get treatment.

Furthermore, IF the U.S. government spent the amount of money they are spending on paying for women to get the Garasil vaccines on providing free paps AND aftercare, the incidence of CC in the U.S. would go down to less than would necessitate the CDC tracking it anymore!

No one does their own research. No one seems to care, particularly the docs, that there are multiple cases of death resulting from the vaccine, seizures, blood clots, Buillain-Barre, Bell's Palsy, spontaneous abortions/miscarraiges, paralysis and coma just to name a few.

And what the feds and Merck don't advertise is that only about 10% of the adverse reactions due to vaccines are reported! Why, you ask. Because they aren't mandated to report! Now, when you consider that over EIGHT THOUSAND adverse reactions "have" been reported, you do the math!

Plus, how many 11 year olds (now pushing for 10 year olds) do you know of or have heard of that are sexually active? And how many cases of CC are reported in folks who are under the age of 20? Zero! So, again with the math. How In The Hell Can You Test Something For Only Four Years and declare that it will keep folks from getting CC? Last time I added 11 and 4 together I only got 15, not twenty something!

Lynda, truly tired of the government cover-ups for Big Pharma!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

My mother's doctor's favorite phrase is "I just got sample of this new
drug....". My mother is always excited about 'new drugs' and doesn't
realize that the doctor is using her as a guinea pig to see how they work.
He just reads the insert to tell her how often to take it. Yikes.

Lynn Wigglesworth