homestead - Re: [Homestead] medication / supplement combos and danger

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] medication / supplement combos and danger
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:22:27 -0500

It seems doctors really only rely on whatever the drug reps tell them, regarding the drugs they prescribe. I don't think they spend much time throughout their career actually studying the >drugs at all.

My mother's doctor's favorite phrase is "I just got sample of this new drug....". My mother is always excited about 'new drugs' and doesn't realize that the doctor is using her as a guinea pig to see how they work. He just reads the insert to tell her how often to take it. Yikes.

Lynn Wigglesworth