homestead - Re: [Homestead] Another book for Bev

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Another book for Bev
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:47:36 -0600

Part of what you eat as your protein source has to do with what you've
been eating (for example, if you've been eating beef, then maybe lamb
will be okay, or venison, or possum. It just depends which proteins
set you off). I'm sure genetics has something to do with this. I don't
seem to be allergic to much with the exception of new carpeting. My
reaction to the new carpeting is calming down, but a few of my
coworkers continue to be afflicted.

I'm doing pretty well eating mostly rice and beans, but I'm getting a
nice piece of pork loin for Christmas according to my sister.

I haven't heard of pork being a problem.

Marie