homestead - Re: [Homestead] Another book for Bev

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Another book for Bev
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 23:00:18 -0500

Bev wrote:
It's a good, interesting,
controversial book.

But you don't believe that it would be worth trying some of the things
suggested to improve your health, because of lack of enough evidence? At the
end of each chapter he has a long list of where he found his evidence, is
that not so? I am very curious to know why you would not be willing to try
out the plan. My belief system allows everyone to follow their own path
with no judgment on my part but I am very interested in the various whys and
wherefores about how you reached your decision, even though they are none of
my business. :))))
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6