homestead - Re: [Homestead] out of the blue

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] out of the blue
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 06:26:45 -0500

That was my first chiropractic
experience, and it was a good one. The same guy helped my neck on
another occasion.

Chiropractors are amazing. I've only been once in my life, but he completely 'cured' me. A couple years ago my lower back started hurting. I'd often had a little soreness and puffiness in my lower back, but this was worse. I thought maybe I was sitting too much, so I exercised more, but it got worse. I couldn't get comfortable, sitting, standing, moving, so I went to the chiropractor. He spent about 30 seconds looking at me and told me one leg was slightly longer than the other and it had thrown my back out of alignment. He did one magical 'pop' in the right place. It was a little sore for a day or two, then felt great, and it's been great ever since. The puffiness hasn't been back since then, either. It cost me $80, but he said if I had to come back for another adjustment, it would be $40. Best money I've spent.

Lynn Wigglesworth