homestead - Re: [Homestead] out of the blue

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] out of the blue
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 22:05:53 -0600

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 8:04 PM, <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Now I know, faith in medicine and earnest skepticism of anything else
> obliges
> many to conclude that the only explanation is that Herself's TMJ was not
> really all that bad or even present at all. Not so.

This seems a no brainer to me. I may have mentioned once or twice that
I was having trouble with my back that was causing me to fall on my
face with no warning while I was walking. The doctor wanted me to go
for a myelogram. I grilled her on the next step, and she said that she
would send me to a therapist. I opted for skipping the myelogram and
going directly to the therapist, which of course was the better way
and saved the insurance company a few hundred dollars (not that they
were grateful).

In any case lots of maladies can be fixed by relearning how your body
ought to work, and therapists can be terrific at that.

Sorry about your sister, James. I'm sure she's still in a world of hurt.

Marie