homestead - Re: [Homestead] out of the blue

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] out of the blue
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 16:51:38 +0000

Bev, I didn't see if you were taking milk thistle. It's one of the best liver
healers I know and can even help recovery of alcoholics with cirrhosis (if
they quit drinking). but it's definitely a liver specific and would likely
interact with other medications, so if you're still taking anything you'd
want to look into that. it's also used to protect the liver from the toxins
in the amanita mushroom if a person can take it fast enough after ingestion
of the poison.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)