homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moods

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moods
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 07:46:07 -0800 (PST)

Was Illinois budget balanced before his term? What is the big business
(other than politics and sports). I've always thought of Illinois in terms
of commodities, but, people still think of the South in terms of cotton when
most cotton is grown out west. What does Illinois need to do to get in the
black. Here in AZ, I don't know what we can do, we have always been based on
growth and construction. Gov. Neapolatano (sp) is leaving us a couple of
billion in debt as she goes to H*meland S*curity.