homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:22:57 -0500

Well Roxcanne, maybe Cathy can help solve these type problems. She says that she has books to teach a woman to be the best possible Calvinist or eveangelical wife. After you read and learn from those how to make your husband life more pleasent, you just need to make sure he has his beer when LSU is playing, and let him drive the tractor. Tha is what Lynn says worked the best for her. She let her husband handle all of the tough tractor drving and all she had to do was handle the >animals. Those two women seemed to have figured it asll out.

All I had to do was handle the animals, AND do the garden, and clean the house, and take care of the kids. There's very little tractor work...most things here involve getting dirty, sweaty, and doing hard work by hand. He wasn't interested.

What I figured out is that if someone doesn't want to homestead, having them around makes everyone miserable. I'm divorced (I believe Cathy is, too), and my ex lives 250 miles away.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA