homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 05:24:49 -0700

What's the value of having an archive for this list when a reader wishing to know our thoughts on Building codes reads stuff like this post?

Please change Subject when you change the subject.

Now turning morning grouch switch to Off and seeking sweet soliloquy, morning muse and strong coffee, in any order that works.