homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:53:44 -0800 (PST)

If it is a sizable fishing swimming hole; it does sound perfect. Your
husband must have agreed at one time, he did 'buy' after all. Have you
looked into to getting spoiled hay, horse and cow manure, etc. dumped on your
land. In Phoenix, the horse people and farmer will give it away, and will
even pay you to haul it away. How do the 'old-timers' feed their families
through gardening? It truly sounds like you bought a great piece of property.