homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:27:45 -0800 (PST)

That's my point, lynn. With him doing the manly tractor work all you had
left to do with the chores and domestic activities you enjoy. Did you read
Cathy's books also? I just thought you could pass along you hwlpful hints
;-)

--- On Wed, 12/17/08, Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com> wrote:

> All I had to do was handle the animals, AND do the garden,
and clean the house, and take care of the kids. There's very little
tractor work...