homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:08:52 -0800 (PST)

Well Roxcanne, maybe Cathy can help solve these type problems. She says that
she has books to teach a woman to be the best possible Calvinist or
eveangelical wife. After you read and learn from those how to make your
husband life more pleasent, you just need to make sure he has his beer when
LSU is playing, and let him drive the tractor. Tha is what Lynn says worked
the best for her. She let her husband handle all of the tough tractor drving
and all she had to do was handle the animals. Those two women seemed to have
figured it asll out.

When is the house going to be finishes? The last pics made it seem almost
complete? I guess you can tell that I am about envious. Don't hold it
against me , I still live in the frackin city ...........