homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:53:57 -0800 (PST)

You're too funny, Roxanne <g>. What do you do next week. Do you decorate a
live (growing) tree outside? When you live in the 'perfect' place,as you do,
do you have to leave to go to LA for the holidays or does your Mama and Daddy
and other people come to your property? Anyway, I have enjoyed all of this
conversation and always welcome more info on such a neat location -- just
don't pick the white mushrooms <g>....................