homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 04:33:05 -0800 (PST)

Gene, I'm glad your grouch button was turned off so early. I'll pay another
list member a compliment after a nice conversation under whatever title
thread we happen to be using. My , you look handsome this am , Gene. See.
Go look at the archives, today, and see how many posts are not on subject, by
practically every list member. I do see your point, and will try to improve,
though. Now, enjoy your coffee, I'm actually thinking of sneaking a cup or
two myself this am.............