homestead - Re: [Homestead] post replies

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] post replies
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:12:16 -0800

I have a Yahoo account which I only use when I have to have an e-mail addy but don't want to get spammed. I went and checked out my Yahoo account but it doesn't let you set it, or at least not that I can find. However, when I hit compose to a number of e-mails I've got sitting there (I do need to do housekeeping on that account more often <g>), all that came up was the group name, not the group and the individual e-mail addy. I think Bob has some kind of weirdness going on with his account <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "sjc" <indexer AT fairpoint.net>

bob ford wrote:
Susan, I simply go to the yahoo mail website and do 'everything' from there

Since that is a function I can set in my own email client (Thunderbird),
I'd think it's likely that you could set it in yours (Yahoo eMail).
Look around the account settings there on their site and see what you
can find to change it.

SJ