homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:13:21 -0800 (PST)

It's not just mine, Roxanne. As long as yahoo is involved from either end,
it occurs. As you know, I usually notice and alert you; I'm just not as
observant today. It's very cool and overcast here. I have had to wear a
heavy cottom short sleeve shirt since am to go along with my knee length
Khaki shorts. No more walking out at the break of dawn in my boxer shorts
sans shirt, not unless the sun comes out in full and stays later in the week.
When it only gets up to 60 degrees on a high (It has passsed that today, but
will drop again), all thinking and moving,begins to slow.....brrrrr......