homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 14:58:24 EST

> >You are concluding that we are about to become poor , as a country, to the
> point where we are hungry and homeless, and hopeless, as a country of
> people.

Only for the slacker ass-sitters.

>> Most people will burn this country before accepting a return to a hard,
> sweaty, hungry; agrarian life.

Yawn. So I keep hearing. Most people I know in the type of lifestyle I am
disparaging can scarcely wipe their own .... eh ... noses much less burn a
country. I've seen those same bafoons down at the county park near here
trying
to light self-lighting charcoal without success ... and you tell me they are
going to burn the country. Don't be too quick to break out the marshmallows,
Bob.

> >If what you are forcasting comes to pass, bullets will be far more
> >valuable
> than gold, and I say that with no smile or sarcasm. I hope you are being
> way too pessismisstic...........

Then you know how much credibility I put in the "give me my stock options or
else it's bullets" threat.

James