homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 16:27:00 -0500

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Well said, Bev! Hasn't Ron always had an urge to do woodworking (or
am I confusing him with someone else's husband?). It's a great
cottage industry if he's good. Maybe it's time to sharpen the
tools...

Lynn Wigglesworth

Yes, he is a very good woodworker, and we hope that that will be the
source of our retirement income. Last week we broke a record and
brought home the smallest paycheck ever in 30 years of turning wrenches.
Right now, he is holding on the dealership job for insurance
purposes....with his cancer and my RA...well..
I don't know that woodworking would pay our mortgage..we have 9.5 years
left to pay...it would pay the other stuff, though.. I probably should
not have quit my job, but I just couldn't deal with it anymore..
We may just have to pare down to bare essentials, and that will mean
saying goodbye to you guys.. Without phone, internet, and TV, we can
save $140/month..
Things will work out...they always do. Times have been worse. I think.<G>

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda