homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:03:40 EST

> >We came back after the North invaded our lands. The Japanese came back
> after we made their living g-d bow to our bombs; the germans came back
> after we
> carpet-bombed them into nothingness. And, we all became more 'ass-sittish'
> ,
> not less.

Not an astute observation, if I may say. The South didn't come back, it was
transformed radically and forever. Japan did not come back, to see how
radically transformed it was after the war, read Fukuoka's One Straw
Revolution.
And look how the German's came back ... for 40 years half the country
wallowed
in Soviet style communism.

What's underway here is a great truning of events. From the blip watcher,
paper shuffler point of view, it will seem as if everything good and
worthwhile
has been swept away. Form other points of view, it will be a welcome change.

What will happen to everyone?.... serious adjustments.

And by the bye, your view that the paper shufflers are thriving is because of
your investment colored glasses. Hundreds of thousands of them have lost
their jobs and will soon be devouring their gluffy assets. People who live
in
such a delusional world are very good at denial. Many a geezer I know has
seen
their stock based assets cut in half and yet they continue to draw the same
monthly amount from their annuity nervously hoping and believing in denial
that
it will all turn around and all their money will come back. On the surface
these people all seem as if they are just doing fine.

James