homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:17:16 -0800

Han Blix left Iraq and said there were no WMD!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

Ahh, I merely made a mistake and left out a word, I was intending to say
tens of thousands to terrorists and use the wtc as an example. The UN inspectors
did not make that statement, they were still inspecting before the war and
were not allowed access to the areas at the top of their list. They had not
found any at the schoolyards and baby food factories the Iraqi's had taken them
to but they never wrote off the entire country as WMD free. Lets face it, the
Iraqi's moved all that stuff across the Syrian border. My cousin was over
there at the time and says everyone was so frustrated that we were not allowed
to move sooner. They watched the convoys of heavy loaders run from the sites
they were most intent on inspecting to Syria. When they did get in, they did
find weapons casings galore, missile parts etc. It has just been convenient
for certain factions of our govt. to beat the drum and say "Look no WMD" . I
guess it did get the Republicans out of office though.