homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 08:28:37 EST

Yup, I remember that as well. My Uncle was a Dean at the Univ of Ark Little
Rock and had a t-shirt
to that effect. They actually watched nervously for the stats to come out
each time to be certain
they had not dropped to the bottom. 50th- Bad, 49th- OK.

Drew

In a message dated 12/4/2008 7:48:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,