homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:07:28 -0600

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 9:59 AM, <DSanner106 AT aol.com> wrote:
> For my wife, it is the sweet tea line. Until the recent addition of sweet
> tea to the McD menu, you could not get it in the "north" In Ohio, my wife
> ordered sweet tea, they brought a cup of hot tea and a sugar bowl and asked
> if
> that was what she meant.

Ah, yes, sweet tea. I was working on a project in North Carolina and
went out to lunch with my coworkers. The first thing they warned me
about was the sweet tea. I tried it once, but it was -- way too sweet
for my northern taste buds. I wonder if they use cane sugar or the
high fructose stuff these days.

Marie