homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 13:10:10 -0500

It's probably one of those things that just happens, like when you learn
a new word and suddenly you hear it everywhere.
I remember wondering what the heck cream of wheat was, hearing about it
at Emory, and then seeing it in the stores. Of course, it has always
been sold in stores here, I just had never noticed it because I was
unfamiliar with it.

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
For my wife, it is the sweet tea line. Until the recent addition of
sweet tea to the McD menu, you could not get it in the "north" In
Ohio, my wife ordered sweet tea, they brought a cup of hot tea and
a sugar bowl and asked if that was what she meant.

I never heard of sweet tea until Bev mentioned it a couple years ago.
It must be getting more popular because I've seen it in the store
here.

Lynn Wigglesworth Tioga Co. PA