homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:31:33 -0500

For my wife, it is the sweet tea line. Until the recent addition of sweet
tea to the McD menu, you could not get it in the "north" In Ohio, my wife
ordered sweet tea, they brought a cup of hot tea and a sugar bowl and asked if
that was what she meant.

I never heard of sweet tea until Bev mentioned it a couple years ago. It must be getting more popular because I've seen it in the store here.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA