homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:20:51 EST

> >I think that same story has run for the past 30 years or so...lol..the
> only difference is that GA, SC, AL, MS, LA, TX, AR, WV, KY, and TN seem
> to alternate on the bottom spot, whether the ranking is health,
> education, crime, etc.

Yes indeed. And I also read an article from time to time extolling this or
that location as the 'best' place for education or health care or some such.
It turns out to be some miserable Yankee Hell Hole I wouldn't wish on a dog
because what is the only and single criterion for judging 'best'??? How
much
it costs, or put the other way, how much money is spent on it.

I have relatives who were lured to other places because the wages were soooo
much higher and they come to visit without a nickel in their pockets talking
about how they couldn't move back here because they just couldn't make as
much
money.

James - one of those pitiful poor Southerners who lives better than 99 out
of 100 people in the country.