homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chicken farm pollution

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chicken farm pollution
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:24:57 -0500

The USDA grading has to do with marbling of fat. My steaks wouldn't even be graded; they are pasture-raised and have no marbling. But mine are consistently more tender and flavorful than anything I've ever bought in a store. I think you never know what you are getting from a store, despite the USDA grade.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>