homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chicken farm pollution

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: vdjor AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chicken farm pollution
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:55:39 -0800 (PST)

You are right, Van Dell. I have the opportunity to buy fresh farm raised
(from right here in AZ) shrimp , regularly. It isn't the same. Salt water ,
wild shrimp have a taste , a flavor, that has not been duplicated with farm
raised shrimp. And, by the way, I have no idea why they pick the desert to
raise farmed shrimp; but you are correct that they do ...........bobford