homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chicken farm pollution

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chicken farm pollution
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 09:38:03 -0500

Absolutely. Chicken manure from factory farms is so full of anitibiotics and other nasty stuff that I would never use it. I also don't consider any animal confinment situation to be 'farming'. It's factory work.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>