homestead - Re: [Homestead] SE PA going toidentifiablenon-cashsmartcardsfortransporta...

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SE PA going toidentifiablenon-cashsmartcardsfortransporta...
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:21:28 -0500

The price does vary from farm to farm and year to year. I've only been buying them for 3 years, and I was only looking for Jerseys, which limited me to a couple of farms in the county. The first year, one charged $25 and had prize-winning genetics, the next year another had 'mutt' Jerseys and charged $10. The 'prize-winning genetic' Jersey bulls were some really nice looking animals, and grew up big and strong.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>