homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vegetarian diet was Fennel

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vegetarian diet was Fennel
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:19:23 -0500

It seems to me that the soy products have become so VERY processed that they
no longer have much in the way of benifits! It has been the same for me as
for you, I feel much better without soy products. In the past I used to
drink lots of soy milk and eat lots of soy icecream! Now I drink water and
avoid ice cream unless it is made from goats milk. Improved my energy level
and my health.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6