homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fennel

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fennel
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:42:47 -0500

For the last 12 years I have not eaten meat, beef, chicken, pork from the
grocery store. As Lynn says home grown is the best. Farmers Markets are a
wonderful place to get info about such stuff, Our FM allows locally grown
meats, etc. as well as produce. All must be your property, nothing is
allowed at our market except what is grown or produced on your property.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6