homestead - Re: [Homestead] SE PA going toidentifiablenon-cashsmartcardsfortransportation

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SE PA going toidentifiablenon-cashsmartcardsfortransportation
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:37:30 -0500

There's a lot to be said for younger men. Where I live has a surplus of women, particularly in my age group. My having a farm might be attractive to some younger men, but I have no intention of ever marrying or otherwise letting anyone get their hands on ownership of it. Maybe I need to settle for just a ranch-hand...do some work around here in return for room and board.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA

----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>