homestead - Re: [Homestead] SE PA going to identifiablenon-cashsmartcardsfortransportation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SE PA going to identifiablenon-cashsmartcardsfortransportation
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:27:24 -0800 (PST)

I can answer that problem for you : Look at men 'younger' than you. I am
over eight years younger than my wife. I know a doc friend of my wife who
has a husband over 15 years younger. Find a big, strong 35-45 y.o. at the
square dance or watering hole, and you have your (in this list's women's
parlance) ranch-hand/husband . That was easy ;-) .....bobford