homestead - Re: [Homestead] mystery herb

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] mystery herb
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:43:28 -0800

Well, speak of the devil. ABC just did a big piece on it today. Even had one of their anchors use it to show what happens. Along with a lot of other WEIRD stuff that kids are doing today. I mean, WEIRD and beyond SICK!

So, if they have the major stations doing exposes on it, I'm sure that all 50 states will step into line like good little children.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "keith bellinger" <bartermn AT epix.net>

bob ford wrote:
Keith, I read in one of the papers recently that DEA is considering , soon, to add that plant to the drug list. The same article said that many states have already made it's use a felony. I know little except wwhat I read .........bobford

Yeah, a few you-tube videos and this site put a damper on that idea:

http://byodkm.net/

--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net