homestead - Re: [Homestead] mystery herb

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] mystery herb
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:11:00 -0800

Looks like borage. The kidlets grew it once upon and sold it at the local co-op and it sure looks like the little pots they sold.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "keith bellinger" <bartermn AT epix.net>

I just brought in a plant from the garden that I thought was mullein
(doesn't look like the one in Bev's (?) post but might be borage or even
some weed that found its way into the herb bed. Anybody care to take a
peak and give a guess?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25847493@N06/3020152386/

--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net