homestead - Re: [Homestead] mystery herb

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] mystery herb
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:12:07 -0700

For months I've been trying to find an herb or other plant that could
provide a little income or barter potential once the greenhouse is
finished. I've put heavy thought into salvia d.

Many people lose their rosemary plants during the winter. Even those who keep them in pots and take them in for the winter kill them with the wrong amount of water or sunlight. Might check with outlets in your area and see if there is a market.