homestead - Re: [Homestead] mystery herb

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] mystery herb
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:00:56 -0500

bob ford wrote:
Keith, I read in one of the papers recently that DEA is considering , soon,
to add that plant to the drug list. The same article said that many states
have already made it's use a felony. I know little except wwhat I read
.........bobford
Yeah, a few you-tube videos and this site put a damper on that idea:

http://byodkm.net/

--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net