homestead - Re: [Homestead] Veggies

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Veggies
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:46:14 -0500

Thanks, Bev. The one I'm looking for is not illustrated. It's very much
like Joy of Cooking.

The fire was a bummer, to be sure, but we were insured and managed to
come out the other side of the ordeal better off. Stuff is just stuff; our
only loss was our dear newly adopted terrier mix, Max. We weren't home at
the time, so there was no fear trama for the kids and no watching our house
be destroyed.

I'm still wishing for that cookbook though. Great basic recipes for
everything and some of my favorite canning recipes.

Cathy