homestead - Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:26:17 -0800

He's bringing in the whole old Clinton team. There are lots of folks out
there that haven't worked for the Clintons. Lots of folks with plenty of "executive" experience. There are even folks who aren't in politics that are very qualified for the jobs he's handing out willy nilly.

Party loyalty is a, excuse my language, pure unadulterated pile of crap!

My problem is that he campaigned *heavily* against the fact that that was
what Bush Baby did. He carped and carped against "recycle" and "old tired" and "same old politics."

Folks don't get to have it both ways. Either they didn't want the same old
same old and didn't want a Bush Repeat or they simply went with the shiney thing so they could play pretend!

I'm voting for the Wizard of Oz! I think they've all been sleeping in the field of poppies!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Oh, I'M NOT surprised. I would just like to see where this much vaunted "change" is going to come from? 'Cause I don't see it yet. Of course, BO technically isn't president yet, either. Just doesn't seem like much possibility of change, based on what I see so far.?Am I perhaps just not seeing correctly?