homestead - Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:13:51 -0800

Many, many months ago I said that 50% of the folks who were working for him were Clinton folks. So, I'm not the least bit surprised that just about 90% of his transition team is old Clinton folks.

Folks are are surprised CHOOSE not to see what was right in front of their faces. AND, will have a whole list of excuses OR will start with the name calling again.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Hey, Gene, is this what you meant when BO was going to change everything? I'd like to hear your take on this.

Obama Appointing Beltway Has-Beens

http://www.newsmax.com/morris/morris_obama_transition/2008/11/09/149401.html