homestead - Re: [Homestead] Serious issues

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: vdjor AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Serious issues
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:45:23 -0500

VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:

That use, you mean toilet paper?... Would have keep that lambs in the
bathroom or just bring them in when needed?

You send the border collie out to round up the lamb for you when you need it..lol

I should apologize in advance for that. That is what my kids call a
"dad joke" ... just coincidence that dad rhymes with bad.

Sometimes when discussing country upbringing we ask the question "do
you know why it was a bad thing when Sears and Ward started using
color in there catalogs"? Guess I'm curious as to how many know that,
or if not can figure out.

Van Dell