homestead - Re: [Homestead] Serious issues

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Serious issues
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:37:23 -0500

Bev,
The two plants I have are in the first year of growth, if I use those leaves
will it grow more leaves in the spring and still be able to send up the
stalk? If you don't know I think I will try to do the 1st year leaves and
see if it will come back in the spring. I am trying to grow several in one
spot where I have a bit of sun. I love the way they look, very ornamental to
me. After you pick the leaves how do you dry then and how do you store them?
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6