homestead - Re: [Homestead] Serious issues

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Serious issues
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:44:38 -0500

Robert Walton wrote:

This is more a list for homesteaders than one about homesteaders. If
you need the lovey dovey, all things beautiful, bless you, we will
never disagree sort of list, this is probably not the right place.

I think that is pretty accurate, and yet, it gives you a place to celebrate those little unexpected pleasures in life, like a few clover plants in a pasture, or a high success rate in incubating eggs. If gives you a place to share and test ideas.

“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda