homestead - Re: [Homestead] Serious issues

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Serious issues
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 07:37:55 -0800 (PST)

--- On Mon, 11/10/08, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> One more idea...while I was looking at mullein just then, I
> thought
> about lambs ears..similar leaf and all..just another
> possibility for
> that use.

That use, you mean toilet paper?...
Would have keep that lambs in the bathroom or just bring them in when needed?

I should apologize in advance for that. That is what my kids call a "dad
joke" ... just coincidence that dad rhymes with bad.

Sometimes when discussing country upbringing we ask the question "do you know
why it was a bad thing when Sears and Ward started using color in there
catalogs"?
Guess I'm curious as to how many know that, or if not can figure out.

Van Dell