homestead - Re: [Homestead] NYC tolls - Lynn, how would this affect someone who lives close to the city?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NYC tolls - Lynn, how would this affect someone who lives close to the city?
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 15:57:36 -0800 (PST)

When you say "4 hours"; do you mean you could be parked in front of the
museums and libraries in that amount of time, or is that just too get to the
outskirts of the city?

I've only been once, years ago. I could never live like those people live;
but NYC does have some wonderful libraries and museums. Some of them have
alot of stuff on the internet, now. .....bobford