homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hippies

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hippies
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 20:00:39 -0800 (PST)

There is an Indian Tribe in the Black Hills, I can't remeber , right now,
which one. But, they have women who are tall, big, muscular. It's not
Sioux, maybe Blackfoot. Anyway, I saw this woman from that tribe make a
really tough man back down when there was about to be a bar fight. She must
have been 6", and 200 pounds of 'muscle'.

I've been to 'wall drugs', (Rushmore of couse) and that big mountain the
Nordic guy is turning into Crazy Horse. I've only seen the Dakota's in summer